Thursday, August 7, 2008

Busch Gardens



We went to Busch Gardens today to celebrate Bailey's birthday (just a little group of 17).  Our first ride was the Griffon, a horrible roller coaster that I would never go on again.  We came off the ride, and they had this bank of monitors with pictures available for sale.  When I finally found our photo and saw Sydney's face, I thought I was going to die.  Every time I look at it, I almost wet my pants.  And poor Cal!  His face WOULD HAVE BEEN hilarious, too, if Sydney didn't totally trump him.  I am very thankful to Mark for figuring out how to add this pic to the blog.  I  hope it makes your day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture.  K.C.

gomomyourock said...

I love that you appear anyway to be having a blast...poor Cal and Sydney, they look miserable.

You all are much braver than I would have been - no way I'd have even gotten in line!

Morgan said...

It sure made my day!
At least you look like you are having fun!
~ M