Friday, November 28, 2008

Reunion







My 20th year reunion was Friday night.  I was pretty nervous - my memory is horrible.  But they published a list of those who were planning to attend, and I took my yearbooks back with me to study, so I felt pretty prepared. Mark went, too, and most of the folks there thought he was the official event photographer. He took photos of EVERYONE! We had a great time, and it was really cool to see these folks again after so long. I was told I still look the same, which either means I'm aging well or I have really bad hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! LOVE the picture. KC

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love the blog, Tara. I don't know anyone else that has one, it is pretty cool and a great way to keep in touch. What a great time we had at the reunion. I really cannot believe has been 20years. Damn, we look good.