Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cracking up...



I went grocery shopping last night. I remember buying eggs, I really do. I picked out a carton of 18 large white eggs, scanned it, and placed it in the cart. Using the self-scanner cuts down on lots of potential forgetting for absent-minded folks like myself because once you scan it and place it in your bag, you don't have to take it out again until you leave the store. So I KNOW I left with them.

But this morning, as I heated the pan to make scrambled eggs for Cal, I COULD NOT FIND THE EGGS. Talk about frustrating. I checked both refrigerators multiple times. I checked the trunk of the car twice. No luck. Pop-Tarts for Cal.

I'm making dinner this evening and realize I need one egg white. The frustration returns, and this time I send Bailey to look. I mean really? Where could they be?

She found them in the freezer. Turns out eggs don't freeze well.

No comments: